Saturday, October 22, 2011

MY FIRST DESIGN TEAM!

This week I received the biggest surprise of my card making life...I was asked to join the Outlawz design team!  It still seems so unreal!  I ran downstairs jumping up and down and grinning so hard I could hardly tell my husband why I was behaving so oddly!  Then I called my daughter at work.  She was in a meeting, so I had to leave a message  Ten more minutes of celebrating followed and then I remembered that I had to actually accept the invitation so I went back to my studio and accepted, gushingly.

I think I had the same reaction back in August when I was asked to be a Guest Designer at Outlawz...I was shocked.  I knew how good their designers were and  just thinking about having my cards spotlighted along with theirs was a little intimidating.  Now I am on that team..I still don't believe it!   I can't publish my first project as a member of the design team until Monday, but I thought I would show show the cards I created as a Guest Designer.
The Digital Image was drawn by Sandi Huggett, a Design Team Member at Outlawz!  So many talented ladies.  I am on the Greeting Card Challenge Design Team!  I will post our challenges as well as all the other Outlawz challenges here so that you can participate!  C-YA!

3 comments:

  1. You'll be great! I'm telling you, being on a team forces you to stretch and work harder! You'll love it!

    Sidebar: I keep forgetting we live in the same area. We need to meet up one day! And now that it popped up, please turn off word verification for comments. (Let me know if you need help turning it off; I know you just switched to Blogger...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the family Chana!!! I am sooo excited for you!!! Your cards are AMAZING and you are one SUPAH FABULOUS designer!!! I know that you are going to ROCK your DT position!!!!

    Love and Hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cograts Chana, and welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana