Saturday, November 26, 2011

Case Study Challenge #67-Kryssi Ng

This is my entry into the Case Study Challenge!  I fell in love with this DP the moment I saw it. I wanted to stay as true to the original sketch as possible, but make my own footprint (so to speak).  This dp was great in this case because allowed me to take the boarder stamping of Kryssi's card  and case it as a background..  This dp is so nice, I have started two other cards using it!  I really enjoy the CS Challenges and I am a big fan of Amy Wanford and Andrea Ewing.  Amy's CAS cards are to die for and Andrea does the most amazing things with die cuts.

Supplies:  Neenah Solar White Linen Cardstock, Paper Trey Inks Clear Card Stock, Recollections All Seasons Paper Pad, Stamped Image: Choyce Stamps; Momento Ink: Rich Cocoa; Card Size: 5 1/4 x 6 3/4

Here is the original Kryssi Ng creation.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Chana! Wonderful CASE of Kryssi's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper works really well! And a lovely choice of flower stamp. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored the way you CASED that card!! Elegant, Chana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, what a gorgeous CAS design! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! Chupa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Chana this is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana