Sunday, December 25, 2011

CUTE AS A BUTTON - CAS CHALLENGE

Here is a quick card I made for the CAS Challenge at the Outlawz!  I am so glad to be done (almost) with holiday cards.  So I chose an image that is as far removed from the holidays as possible!  The Challenge was to create a  BABY CARD!   I had to force myself to go into my studio, which is highly unusual for me.  When I was in there, all I did was stare at my drafting table.  I made a simple card for my DT card this week.  I hope my Mojo comes back.  I'm blaming it on a lot of DRAMA at work and the drain of the holidays, although Chanukah is one of the easiest and least stressful of all Jewish Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Hello there, Chana! Just blog-hoppin' to check in with my buds and let them know I'm still following you and really, really LOVE this card! Hope you and your loved ones have a very Happy New Year!!
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon J. Jones
    (2nd Sharon on the list...teehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chana,
    Happy New Year! How are you? I love your site. I am so inspired when I visit your blog. Be encouraged! May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20:4
    I love Cute as a Button! Color palette is soft, pleasing and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your card. What die did you used for the flower frame?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way cuter than a button, lol, love the flower flourish( think it is)!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana