Thursday, December 1, 2011

From Our Patch

THE OUTLAWZ COLOR CHALLENGE
The color challenge at Outlawz last week included a twist, your design had to include a pumpkin.  I had this wonderful dp and since I didn't use it in any of my Thanksgiving projects, I thought it was perfect for this challenge!

Supplies: Cardstock=Neenah Classic Crest Natural White,  American Crafts "Botanique Loretta (solid color side), Bazzill - Marmalade; Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Spellbinders Grand Rectangles, Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Chana! You sure had the perfect paper for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card gf!!! Beautiful perfect dp and fabulous job with the sentiment/button combo!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana I so love this card. What paper did you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana