Saturday, December 3, 2011

THANKS

THANKS!!

Well, my first official blog hop is over and it was great!   I appreciate all the well wishes.  I can live on those for a long time!  I'm looking forward to getting to know my new team members and the crafters who follow our challenge blog.   Now down to business!  Here are my winners:

Carla S. -   $10.00 Gift Certificate - Guylou's Inimitability
Theresa -       2.00 Gift Certificate - Sundae and Her Bone Digi

The folllowing players will receive $5.00 Gift Certificates: from Guylou's Inimitability

RJ
Paper Crafting Princess
Confisesies

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who made my first blog hop so much fun!

Be well,
Chana

1 comment:

  1. Had a ball hopping! Thanks for the opportunity to win and I look forward to seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana