Friday, January 20, 2012

GOT SNOW?

DIGI - "Serena On Skis" available at Guylou's Inimitability

HELLO CARDIES!! ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN FUN PRIZES.

This is my first "official post" as a member of Guylou's Team!  Read the challenge information very carefully.  There is an opportunity to win Serena On Skis and it is not very well hidden!

   Winter Wonderland Color Challenge
To start the new year, Guylou is challenging us to make a project with the following winter wonderland colors:

Deadline:
You have until 10:00pm on February 2nd to submit your project.  Click here to find out the corresponding time where you are) to enter your cards or projects. One entry per participant, please. Be sure to add the link to your entry and not your whole blog as this makes it much easier on the team to find your creations. Thanks for participating!
You may enter only one project per challenge, but if you use a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, your project will count for two entries. If you don't have one of her digistamps and your budget is tight; please check her online store where several freebies are available.  The first person to comment on this posting here at CARD-D-OLOGY will win "Serena On Skis" the digi I used for my DT Card!!
Prizes:
A winner will selected randomly and will win:
1. A $10.00 gift certificate from Guylou's
online store
2. A one year online subscription to
Through the Craftroom Door magazine

3. and the winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

10 comments:

  1. I hope I am first, Chana! I love this fun image! Your card is adorable! I want to play along with this challenge! Congrats on your first official post for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the pearls and glitter. I really like the ribbon going through the snowflake, too. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, woot!! What a way to start your term gf! Love the pearls in the backdrop and what a fabulous scene you've created for her! The sparkle on the snow is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jippeee, i got in, so glad you got it changed!!
    Just love the card, super cute image , love the sparkle, my kind of girl!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chana... your card is as cute as can be! I love how you colored Serena and those pearls in the sky are totally awesome!!! Wonderful!!!
    Hugs!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the challenge. How cute is the snow dots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds, indeed! Love that you gave her a scene to snow in! The snowy pearls are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute! Love the pearls for the falling snow, very clever!Love the Sentiment too..lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry...just realized I hadn't posted a comment...Saw it and thought I had! LOL
    I love how you did the snow and the fur on Serena's jacket! This is an adorable card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana