Sunday, January 1, 2012

I HOPE I DANCE!

Happy New Year to all my followers and visitors!  I seemed to have lost one follower, which is devastating when you only have twenty-nine, but I am eternally grateful to the remaining twenty-eight. Thanks for your support.

My crafting resolution for 2012 is to "Grow Bold!"  I want to branch out into really bold design elements.  I am pretty sure I will always be in the CAS arena, but I want to use bolder papers, embellishment, and color combinations.  This is so "not me" that it will be quite a challenge but one I undertake "boldly."

I have been blogging for a year now and I hope to make some changes to the site for 2012.  I plan to sponsor a few challenges here, have some blog candy, and a blog hop or two.  I have met some wonderful designers over the past year and I hope to get some of them to drop in from time to time for a GD project.

To start things off,  I wiil be giving gift certificates to visitors who leave comments on the site and those who join as followers. 

Here are some of the prizes:

Gift Certificates:  Crafty Steals, Oozaks, SCACD, Joann's, Michaels

As new members join, there will be a random drawing for a Memory Box Die of your choice.  These drawing will continue until I have reached 100 followers. 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the pearls, my absolute fav!!
    Don't worry about the one, have experienced that over the last couple of month's,think it has something to do with blogger.
    Try and combine challenges too, it up your visits and also commenting on other blogs, most of them will visit you again and some even follow, good luck on that!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. You now have 29 again. I just became a follower. I enjoyed reading your profile. Keep up the great work on your cards! Your fellow SOC Sistah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on SOC and have become a follower. I'm looking forward to your 2012 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, more and more beautiful cards. My eyes are buggin' from all I'm seeing here. I'm getting more inspiration than I can handle..LOL! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy visiting your blog. Love the rich colors you use in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is too cute! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I get it!! You are just too kind lady and thank you for being you and my sister!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana