Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fairy Dust

Digital Image is By A Day For Daisies

Hi, Cardies!  Isn't this little pixie just adorable!  This is my second DT card for the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor this month is A Day For Dasies!  We would love to see your creation!  Rember this is a color challenge and the colors are: Purple, Red, and Pink. 

After you post your entry, take some tmie to check out the Crafter's Cafe site.  There are numerous design groups and almost all are currently running challenges.  You may find another challenge that is perfect for your entry.   Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Ms. Chana!! What a cute card! I love it!! TFS!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Chana! The colors are perfect for this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and such a sweet card! Love the pink! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling - it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, and cute, always loved ADFD images, lovely!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana