Thursday, April 12, 2012

PROM NIGHT!!

Image by Stamp-N-Doodle
We have a wonderful challenge over at Stamp-N-Doodle.  I am posting late, but you still have time to enter your project.  The Theme is use Bold,Bright Colors.  I had already colored this image, so I added the yellow base panel and added yellow to her bow and wrist corsage (which were originally a different color).  I embossed the silver panel with a cuttlebug embossing folder and I added a few prima roses. The skirt of this dress was colored by using a glaze made with silver liquid pearls and Hampton Arts crystal glitter.

I think this image appealed to me because it speaks to a time, so very long ago, when girls actually did dress like this for the prom.  I wish young people still had something to look forward to after age Seventeen!



3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Chana! Her dress is amazing! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Chana. And I hear what you are saying...my kids are that age and prom means something different now and every thing is so hurry up and do it now! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana