Monday, May 7, 2012

HINDSIGHT - OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE


Sentiment by Unity Stamps
Hi, Cardies!  I actually made this card for the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.  Our DT challenge over there was handmde flowers and butterflies.  I thought it was so cool to use a punch to create my butterflies.  But when I didn't get the "Anything Goes" card I was working on for my Outlawz DT card, I decided to use this one instead.  It is very simple, but it is one of my favorites.  Hope you like it!
Some Reminders:

Make sure you check out Tammy's Scrapin Corner she has a wonderful challenge that starts each Monday.  She also has some new designers, you will want to check them out.

Jackson's Digital Expressions will have a new "Anything Goes Challenge" starting on Tuesday.  The challenge is being hosted by the Inks and Such Team, so it will be a great opportunity to show of your copic, prisma, chalk, and all other coloring skills.  Maybe we have some crayon masters out there...we would love to see it.

The Outlawz has too many prizes for me to mention here, but we would love to have you drop by and spend a little time at the Ranch.  We have 8, count em, 8 challenges, so I know you will find one that works for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Big Hugz,
Chana

I PLAN TO SUBMIT TO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

They are doing something really cool, which I thought about for Jackson's Digital Expressions but was unsure of how to execute, but they are having two challenges at the same time. I entered both. One is their usual "Anything Goes" and the other challenge "Fit To Be Tied" Must have a "Tied Element" but you cannot use ribbon or lace or seam binding.  This was my entry into the CAS challenge. 

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Chana! The punched borders are beautiful! Love the sentiment, too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used this punch to make butterflies! I save the scraps from it to make flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chana! This is so pretty I almost thought it was a new die. Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Chana! Love the way you did the card! Great idea! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The punched edges are a delight. And I truly love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely and classy!! Love the sentiment! Beautifully done!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you incorporated the butterflies by punching them, that's thinking outside the box. It's a gorgeous card and I love that sentiment and little beads. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina, now I wish I had kept my "petals". I will use that in the future!
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chana, Beautiful card. I love the open butterflies on the outside borders. It makes for an elegant effect. Thank you for playing along in our May Anything Goes / Fit to be Tied challenge on Art With No Boundaries.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chana, Oops! forgot. When submitting to our challenges,at Art With No Boundaries, you must mention our challenge blog, our current theme and provide a working link back to our blog. You will have to fix this in both the entries you submitted to our current challenge.

    If you are playing in our Bonus Round, you must also tell us how your project fits our theme and what you used.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Chana,
    I love it very much. I think you really have a great layout here.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! Thanks for playing a log with us at Top Tip Tuesday with our Clean and Simple Challenge! Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work, what a lovely card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us for Tammy's Scrapin Corner challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a lovely card, and a very special sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Art with No Boundaries! Hope we will see more of your creations!
    Rene
    PS What is the tied element for the Bonus Round?

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Chana - love the lacey look and a great sentiment - very feminine card! Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No boundaries! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful C&S card, love the border punch on the edge. Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana