Monday, July 23, 2012

Gorgeous Grandma Day - Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Image by Robert Jackson
Bingo Card Collage - Etsy - Room 29

Hello, Cardies!  The Outlawz Greeting Team  is celebrating "Gorgeous Grandma Day!  To play in the challenge, all you have to do is create a card for a Grandmother of any age!  I thought this Robert Jackson Image was so adorable and would be a great centerpiece for my GGD project.  Anyway, I hope you like her!

The Outlawz has 8 great challenges:

Sunday:        Clean and Simple (CAS)
Monday:       Greetings Challenge
Tuesday:       Color Challenge
Wednesday:  Sketch Challenge
Thursday:      Twisted Thursday
Friday:          Copics/Promarker
Saturday:      Paper Ala Mode
CFC:  Bi-monthly - Free Digis for Challenge


If you have never played at The Outlawz, you are missing a real treat!  These have to be some of the friendliest women on the planet and all eight Design Teams are just loaded with inspirational, talented ladies.  We have wonderful sponsors and fabulous prizes so please come over and join in the fun!!!  I would never steer you wrong!

Hugz,
Chana






11 comments:

  1. I haven't stop by and a long time. LOL you card is so cute. I love the bingo card and the colors are prefect. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute image of Roberts. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana this is fabulous I love Roberts images what a super fun card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and happening card! I love the colors and all the added embellies! Wonderful Chana! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chana, I love this hilarious card! I have several friends and family members who would also love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Your coloring looks wonderful! I like the cards and the called number in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chana, This is such a great card. I have a friend that plays bingo all the time and she would love it. TFS!

    Hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chana, This is such a great card. I have a friend that plays bingo all the time and she would love it. TFS!

    Hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chana, This is such a great card. I have a friend that plays bingo all the time and she would love it. TFS!

    Hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and fab card on the image and colors :)

    health club marketing

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are very clever, lovely blog. Thanks for calling on me hope we will really get to know each other. I am a bit of a silly billy so if I do something wrong please forgive me. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana