Monday, July 16, 2012

National Get Out Of The Doghouse Day!!!

IMAGE "PUPPY LOVE"  BY ROBERT JACKSON
"A Little Pup called Diggy!"
G;morning, Cardies!  This week, over at The Outlawz, The Creetings Challenge Team is celebrating National Get Out Of The Doghouse Day and The Dog Days of Summer!!  I decided to use this adorable little pooch by digi artist, Robert Jackson.  Aren't those eyes just adorable.  Coloring up the image took not time at all, deciding which dps to use took forever.  I have a ton of doggy print paper, but that was too obvious, and, I wanted to keep the dps neutral in case I wanted to give this card to a male co-worker or friend!  You should check out all the wonderful creations from my teammates.  I know we are going are going to get some really awesome cards in the challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana!


I plan to submit this card to the following challenges
Make It Monday
Creative Mondays
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Chana! Great papers and terrific coloring of the cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cute puppy! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Never heard of that day before! Makes me wonder if there is a "Get out of the closet day" too! Your card is totally fabulous!! I love that lil pooch!!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW So adorable! wonderful coloring! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chana. What a wonderful surprise to have you join in one of my challenges and with an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts and sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana