Thursday, September 20, 2012

From My Patch

IMAGE BY LAUREN CURTIS
I've decided that my Chanukah gifts are going to be altered notebooks.  The are fun to make and they are utilitarian.  This one is my challenge project this week at Stamp-n-Doodle.  I keep all the winners of the Jackson's Digital Express Challenges and The Sponsor Dates for all JDE sponsors in this little pad.  I don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out of pages.  It was a give away at Ikea and I have not been able to find it on the internet anywhere.  It has a thick, hard plastic cover on top of the usual glossy cover that you find on most notebooks of this type.  I was able to decorate both covers and when you close it the papers underneath show through.   Cool!

Thanks for stopping by!  The challenge this week at STAMP-N-DOODLE  is Anything Goes!  If you have a Lauren Curtis image, we would love to have you use it for our challenge.  If you don't, you can find Lauren's images in the Stamp-N-Doodle store!

Hugz,
Chana

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so nice Chana!!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful altered notebook, Chana! Great image and details! This will be a great way to keep track of your dates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely gift - so very useful and I love how you altered this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Chana! I love the colors in the pumpkins. Fab paper choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chana I love your creations. I see you also like altered journals just like I do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute notebook, and I love the images and buttons, especially that cool folded border along the bottom! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful comments on my notebook! I am enjoying it!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana