Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sunday Strolls: Miss Lady and Rajrupa



Hi, Cardies, I have two Images for you this week and some good/bad news!  The good news is that I have been promoted to Team Leader for the Greetings Challenge Team at The Outlawz.  The bad news is that this came about because my friend, Angela, stepped down from the team.  I will miss her.  The Outlawz was my very first design team, so I am just too excited about this new role!  Okay, now on to my DT Inspiration Projects for Jackson's Digital Expressions.

We Have a Color challenge this week: Holiday Blue, Raw Silk, Pink  of  course if you don't have these colors, you can just use the blue, tan/brown/cream, and pink that you have.  We're easy!

Sunday Stroll - Rajrupa
Tbe image in this first project was drawn by our friend, Priyanka, over at My Heart Pieces!
I really like this notebook.  My favorite element is my built in page marker! 



What I used for Rajrupa:
Cardstock: Neenah Classic Smooth -Natural White
Design Papers: Lost and Found
Die: Spellbinders' Label Twenty One
Embossing Folder:  Couture Creations - Royalty
Findings:  Fab Scraps
Puches: EK Success - Large Flower Punch
Misc: Cross Stitch Fabric, Ribbon, Brads, Copics


Sunday Stroll:  Miss Lady
This wonderful images was created by our Resident Artist, Robert Jackson

I am determined not to add to my Trash Stash, so I used the same papers to create both projects.
What it took:

Miss Lady
Cardstock:  Cards and Pockets: Bagdad Brown; Neenah Classic Smooth - Baronial Ivory
Design Papers:  Lost and Found
Die: Spellbinders
Lace: Prima
Flatback Pearls: Want2 Scrap
Markers:  Varoius Copics and Chalk
Distress Ink:  Ranger's Victorian Velvet




5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful projects! Love the Notebook idea... I will have to borrow this idea for some upcoming Christmas gifts! :)
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Congrats on your promotion! The Outlawz is a great group and your talent and leadership will be wonderful for the group.
    Now to the projects, they are both beautiful, but I have to say that I love the notebook with the built in page marker.
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs are gorgeous, Chana. You are a real artist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana