Monday, September 17, 2012

TO THE CORE!!

Image and Sentiment: Unity Stamp Company - Itty Bitty Stamps
Die Cuts: Spellbinders' Scalloped Circles
Spellbinders' Diamond Strips and Accents - Shapeabilities
Hi, Cardies!  If I'm lucky, this post is happening as scheduled.  This is Monday and that means Greetings Challenge at The Outlawz.  This week we are honoring National Apple Dumpling Day.  So the challenge is to create a project that incorporates the use of Apples, the Color of Apples, or use the word Apple in your sentiment!

Remember this is a Greetings Challenge, so you must use a sentiment on your project!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! What a wonderful work with the diamonds and pearls!! Love it!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so colorful! The dies and papers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chana, thanks for stopping by my blog. I too am looking forward to designing with you, and this card is gorgeous. I love the granny smith apple green, the design is awesome and the sentiment oh too perfect!
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Chana! Love the papers and dies you used! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Appley fresh goodness -so crisp and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the die cut border, stunning card.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the "chain" cut die um border turned out. Looks super cool with the added pearls! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana