Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tom Boy


IMAGE BY MAYZY ART STAMPS
I should have posted this card on Monday, but I have been fighting fatigue all week.  I barely make it through my work day and when I get home, I go straight to bed.  

This was my DT Inspiration card for The Outlawz Challenge honoring National Sewing Week.  My homage to sewing is the stitching across the top.  I need to get a new craft sewing machine.  The one I have is too lightweight.  I cannot freehand stitches, as you can see.  I will probably upload a different shot of this card when I get home.  I think there is too much light on this one and it washes out the colors.  I love Mayzy's images.   They are fun to color.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Chana! Great coloring and design with Mayzy's fun image! Sorry you are not feeling great. Hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You manage to do a lot in your day and then create all of these lovely cards--amazing! Thanks for stopping in to leave me a sweet comment! Hope you recuperate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed your beautiful card!
    Hoping you are feeling better very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring, Chana. And I think your stitching is fine. Your card has a nice design. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE your card. Loved how you combined all the elements and it looked so nice together. Great coloring on the image as well. Hope you get rested this weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sweet. I love that button tied with twine. It is really the little touches that make a design pop.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana