Sunday, November 11, 2012

Vintage Love - Eclectic Ellapu - Cream and Pink Challenge



Hello, Cardies!  We have a wonderful challenge for you today over at Eclectic Ellapu!  Our hostess this week is Berni and she has asked us to create designs using Cream and Pink.  My teammates have crafted some truly fabulous projects.   I know you will be inspired!   As you can see, I have become addicted to mini albums.  They are so much fun and so easy to do.  You will probably see a few more of these!  I tried to keep the inside true to the Cream and Pink theme.


Envelope Mini Album
The envelopes used are regular #10 Business Envelopes that have bee cut down to  7.0" and scored at 2.5 "

I try to keep my embellishments to a minimum so that the is room for the recipient to add pictures and journal entries!

I found this cute little post it notepad at the Dollar Tree!  The tag pocket on the right was made using a scrap .


Adding the chipboard covers to the mini allowed me to make it more elegant.  I couldn't find my wire combs when I was working on this project.  Now that I have found them, I plan to switch out the back spine for a wire one.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
HUGZ,
CHANA



12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is fantastic. I can see all the love that went into this. It's beautiful.

    :)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, What a fabulous creation..Gorgeous mini album.. Such attention to detail & design... Love the colours... Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous album, Chana! Love the "LOVE" cover--it's so pretty! And what a wonderful collection of pages to be filled! This will make a great gift! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Penny, May, and Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is fantastic, I always admire mini albums, yet to try and make one myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding album, loving the colors.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chana, this is such a beautiful album, I really an inspired to try and make one and if its anywhere near as good as this I will be thrilled, thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely amazing album Chana! I agree making it is probably fun but the easy part, well I just can't wrap my head around that one!
    Gorgeous girlie :)S

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Chana! I can see why you love doing these mini's when you get such a fabulous end result :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project, Chana! So versatile too. It will make a wonderful gift tis Christmas. Thanks for sharing!


    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fabulous textures all the way through, Chana! I love envelope albums and this one is simply marvelous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yet another "love-ly" book. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana