Monday, December 17, 2012

Thank You Bearry Much - Outlawz Greetings Challenge

The Outlawz Greetings Challenge - TAG/GIFT CARD HOLDER

Hello, Crafty Peep,  I have another Lyn Bernatovich project today.  Gift cards are so popular these days and this little Tag/Gift Card holder is the perfect presentation.  You can hang them on the tree with the individual's name right the front.  I used this one on a Kraft Gift Bag and it was MONEY!

My team did not hold it against me that I forgot this was supposed to be a THANK YOU project! :D)

I hope you will give a try!    Hugz,   Chana

This cute little tag/gift card holder if from a tutorial by Lyn Bernatovich
This adorable image is from Crafter's Companion  Mulberry Wood  - Gone Fishing
You can decorate your tag more elaborately, But this was for a Child's gift
and I wanted to keep it simple.  The caption says you're mine, hook, line, and sinker.
I tried to make the words look wavy...not a great success!

Challenges Entered:

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana