Become A Follower

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good News Travels Fast!!


Hello, Crafty Peeps!  This week, The Outlawz Greetings Challenge Team is giving a nod to March Madness.  We might not be able to make a lay up, be we definitely can Layer It Up and that is our challenge to you.   







I hope you will stop by The Outlawz and checkout the challenge!  We would love to have you join our community!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

Card Mania - Lots of Layers
Crafty Cardmakers - Friendship


6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Chana...I love the vintage look and you have a wonderful design here. Great coloring. WOW, I love it...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layering is marvelous. I love the patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! I love the vintage style, image and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love your coloring and all of those embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments, they keep me motivated!
Hugz, Chana