Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Through The Craftroom Door Challenge

Hi, Crafty Peeps!
  Sandi's Samples is our sponsor this week  over at Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.  
I decided to work with her cute little gum ball machine digi!  
I really wanted to color the machine red, but I am pretty maxed out on pink and red right now, so I went with yellow!  Please join us and if you are not a current subscriber to the Through The Craft Room Door Magazine, now is the perfect time to sign up.  You will have access to interesting tutorials, fun projects and over 100 free digital images!

Don't you just love this cute little Gum Ball Machine Digi?  Every time I go into Big Lots, I threaten to buy one and DH just drags me away.  When I was coloring the hearts, I was thinking about those little candy hearts that come in a box.  I really couldn't remember the colors.

This wonderful designer paper comes from the Echo Park 6"x 6" Happy Days Collection.

 I was delighted to have a chance to use my bottle cap.  
It is one of those items that I purchased more of than I could possibly ever use.

Tried to keep the inside simple but tied back to the front!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you to see your projects in our challenge!
Hugz,  Chana


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana