Thursday, November 13, 2014

613 Avenue Create - Random Act of Kindness Week

Hello, Crafty Peeples!
Well it is day four and I delivered yet another RAK Notecard Holder.  This one I gave the to reception at my oncologist's office.  It was so nice to watch her face light up!  It was also nice when my oncologist came in and told me that my Biopy came back negative.

I was, once again, the beneficiary of the tender mercies and Kindness of HaShem, which at times can appear random, but is always targeted...focused.  Thanks to all of you who have been supporting me your prayers and words of encouragement.  






Thanks for Stopping By!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Challenges Entered:

4 comments:

  1. Oh Chana, this is the most adorable note holder! You are so brave with all the swishes and sweeps of paint across it - sometimes I just find it painful to even go outside the lines. I need to change that for sure! Congrats on the very wonderful news - so glad your hubbie was with you to rest his mind too. Now onward to complete healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and artsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful gift and congrats on your news!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana