Monday, January 5, 2015

613 Avenue Create Challenge #105 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Create a Matching Envelope


Hello, Crafty Peeples!

613 Avenue Create is having a Design Team Call.  
We are looking for Designers, GDT, and Educators.  
This CALL will remain open until all postions are filled.
~~~~~~~
The Optional Twist this week is to create a Matching Envelope. 
I was already working on a template for a wallet for my Infusion Nurse, Amy.  
Since I needed to get it done quickly, I decided to make it a note folder.
I will post the wallet version in a later post.
~~~~~~~~
It takes a lot for me to cut into my Graphic 45 Papers, but I thought Steampunk Spells would be the perfect choice for this design.   I can't wait to get the kinks worked out of the wallet template.

With her name added!  She wanted it personalized!

Amy really liked my BS Repellant and the Stamp Cut Outs in the Steampunk Collection fit perfectly.
Of Course, Really Reasonable Ribbons, had the perfect match for the papers.  I found a great place to purchase bottles and spray tops for my homemade shimmer mists.  These sprayers work better than the fingertip fine mist sprayers.  They don't clog as much and they are very affordable.
I have a large key chain collection.  It is fun to cover them and add to projects.  This one was an old Texaco promotional item.  

I forgot to take a picture before I transformed it, but it looked sorta like this:

Thanks For Stopping By!
Chana!

CHALLENGES ENTERED:




15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, your infusion nurse will love it, the colors, patterns and detail are all beautiful! Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Lori m
    throughtheeyesofgg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori,
      Happy New Year! May 2015 be the year of Amazing and Joyous Happenings!
      Hugz,
      Chana

      Delete
  2. Wow - love the project. Very creative. t. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenges this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judy!
      So glad there is a place "quirly" folks like me can enter their projects! Thanks NJC for being there!

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous creation Chana! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too. I'm not sure how I missed out on following your blog up till now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie!
      I really enjoy the challenges at PTT, but don't get to play as often as I would like! Thanks for becoming a follower. I am glad that you found my blog and hope you will also follow my challenge blog http://avenue613.blogspot.com . Our Annual Block Party is January 11, 2015 and there will be tons of prizes and fun games...last year, we gave away a RRR club membershp!
      Hugz,
      Chana, Owner

      Delete
  4. Hi Chana,
    I understand you so well for cutting of Graphic 45 Papers. I have only one paper pad of them and it still wait for me.
    You have made interesting project, but I am curious to see also the wallet.
    Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog
    Hugs, Kat DT

    ♥ Kakichka Blog ♥

    ♥ Kartishok - blog for ideas ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Kat!
      I hope to get the wallet posted within the next few weeks.
      Hugz,
      Chana

      Delete
  5. Wow, this is amazing!! I can't believe you did all that with paper. So glad you could play along with my Monday Mood Board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chana, your creations are wonderful, love the steampunk theme and that fun sentiment on the tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! I love all that you do with this beautiful paper. Thank you for joining us in Retarte at Stampartpapel. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hermosa pieza de arte! muchas gracias por participar en Retarte de Stampartpapel...esperamos poder ver mucho mas de tu trabajo...feliz semana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi chana, first I thank you for the lovely surprise on FB tonight, delighted you featured my card and gave our challenge a mention, much appreciated. Now, your creation...... So beautiful and creative, love it. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana