Monday, June 1, 2015

Garden Wall Canvas - Earth Safe Finishes™

Hello, Crafty Peeps!

This is my inaugural post as a Design Team Member for Earth Safe Finishes!
I am delighted to represent this GREEN product!  I have an auto-immune disease and choosing products that not only protect the environment but also protect me from chemicals/additives that may further compromise my health, has become a mission for  my family.  All ESF products are VOC free!

Finnabair - Ancient Garden Wall - A Chalk on Canvas Creation

One of my favorite places in Philadelpia was a small park along the Banks of the Schuykill River.   There, you could find a series of small cubbies in the style of the old Roman (maybe Greek) Gardens.  I would go there to write poetry, to read and to daydream.  Mostly, I went there because it was beautiful and  I loved the aged patina on the statues and the walls.  This is my attempt to capture the essence of those walls on canvas

A complete description of the project and a brief tutorial can be found at: 
ESF Blog
Hugz,


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations !!
    Beautiful canvas, Chana, lovely colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chana this is breathtaking!!! Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the rich colours and texture on this gorgeous piece of art.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic. Great details and colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous canvas. I love the colors and all the details you've included. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck and visit again real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana