Thursday, March 17, 2016

Earth Safe Finishes - Altered Primitive Lap Desk

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

I am so excited to share my monthly project for Earth Safe Finishes™!  It seems as though time has flown by and I can't believe that the 2015 Team year will end in May.  The products are wonderful to work with and they are VOC free.  The range of colors and selection of products is diverse and the price points are reasonable and comparable with the marketplace.

I remain in the throes of my love affair with ESF Chalk It Up™ Licorice and Blood Orange Sorbet
Last month, I created the "Artsy" Chalkboard.  This month, I finally worked up the nerve to paint my Primitive Lap Desk.  I have held on to this desk for over six years until my artistic ego overruled my sense of preservation.  The Hubster loves it and that makes everything just perfect
Hope you like it as well.
Information on the supplies used in this project can be found at:

I can use this as a chalkboard
Or, I can use it as a writing table by just slipping in my reversible blotter!







IN THE BEGINNING
 This is the primitive desk in it's original wood finish!
I even painted pencils to match!

Hope you like the transformation.  By the way, you can see the complete line of Ann Butler Designs™Iridescent Paints at Earth Safe Finishes.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Stunning and such a beautiful transformation, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! I think I may tackle a bookcase next! Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana