Sunday, May 8, 2016

HELLO, CRAFTY PEEPS!

This is my final post as a member of the 2015 Earth Safe Finishes® Design Team.  This has been a fun year and I have fallen in love with the ESF products.  Beyond the fact that the paints and other products are VOC free, the quality of the products is superb.

I always look to grow from my Design Team experiences, and that has happened with Earth Safe.  I am not into DIY/Decor in a really big way and Nancy and Ann had a lot to do with that.   Thanks, ladies, for the opportunity.  I hope I always did justice to your projects.

This project gave me the opportunity to work with some new ESF Chalk Paint Colors, Snicker Doodle™ and Razzleberry Tart™.  Of course, I had to throw in a little of my favorite Chalk It Up™ Licorice!
The Hubster found this chair at the Goodwill Store (his new second home) and we both thought it would be perfect for our eldest granddaughter.  Last week, however, it was claimed by another grandchild.  Fortunately, The Hubster had seen a doll's high chair in his travels, so he went back and got that and I am currently working on restoring that for my granddaughter. 

To create the back, I cut a panel from my burlap cloth and decoupaged it onto a piece of burlap paper!



Earth Safe Products:

Chalk It Up Paints™ Snickerdoodle, Licorice, and Razzleberry Tart

Earth Safe Finishes Sealant
Rocker Front View
I have enjoyed sharing my projects with you over the past year.
I hope somewhere along the way I have inspired you to grab some Earth Safe Finishes® products and get out the and DIY!
Happy Crafting!
Hugz
72dpi ESF Chana 2015

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana