Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge: Silhouettes

Hello, Crafty Makers!
This week's SOS Challenge is Silhouettes.  
You may use stamped or die cut images.
It just so happens that my assignment this week for my graphic design class is to find an example of a contemporary product that borrows a 19th-century concept in its design or advertising.  My mind was still in that loop when I started this project so my silhouette design has a very 19th Century swag!





This originally going to be the front of my card!


5 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful, what an awesome fold and it's perfect. Love your choice of "silhouette" it's the original one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana, this card is so beautiful, very vintage and elegant.
    Love the die cuts, they are lovely.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh you did such an amazing job with the silhouettes Chana!
    Elegant and classic!
    So very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... another papercraft-engineered beauty from your craft desk! The black and white contrast is always appealing, and your lines are such a nice addition to the design. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana