Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Spellbinders' Good Vibes Only! - Large Word Die Cut

Hello, Crafty Makers!

Today I am playing with Spellbinders' new large word die called "Good Vibes Only" by Stephanie Low!  I always get super excited when my hubby gets excited about one of my projects.  This one got four hubby visits in one hour... that is a record!   I think some of his appreciation for this project was forged in the fact that I forgot to use my Press and Seal.  My hands are a bit shaky these days so he had to position all the small pieces of the die. He o ordered the 4 pack of Press and Seal from Amazon and left it on my drafting table.  I am trying not to read too much into that!


HAPPY MAKING!
HUGZ,

4 comments:

  1. So cute that this project got hubby's attention! I get it...I get excited too when my hubby shows an interest in my projects. Thanks for sharing and joining the fun this month at Crafty Creations Challenges and best of luck to you in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your hubby liked your card...because great minds work alike! I love it. I feel dumb asking but what does the press and seal do? I shattered my shoulder and have had two operations and may need a third so I am wondering if it is something that would help me? I am so sorry this comment is so late. I have been having computer issues and have not had access to the internet. Anyway, I wanted to you to know how darling your card is. You created the perfect setting and details for this fun image! I hope you will join us again at THE PAPER SHELTER! I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you joined us this week at Crafting By Designs. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Crafting By Designs Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana