Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pretty In Purple


Image - LIFE by Bugaboo Stamps
Hello, Cardies!  This week over at Jackson's Digital Expressions, our July Release Month Party Continues.  We have some wonderful designer showcasing our images and we have had some fantastic new sponsors  come on board.  The sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.  I love myself some Stella, but this block image caught my eye and I wanted to see what I could do with it.  I am trying to avail myself of every opportunity to work with my Copics.  Isn't that Daily Junque Button (by Pink Paislee) crazy?

If you haven't entered our month long challenge at Jackson's Digital Expression, you should.  At the end of the month, we are going to award some lucky player a Sizzix Big Shot and you never know with us, we might just throw in a die or two!


Thanks for stopping by.  I will look for you in the challenge!
Hugz,
Chana

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Chana! I love the colors and the image and sentiment! That button is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! And that button is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana, this card is stunning! Love the colors and the embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, sweet. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments. I was runner up for Digit4joy last week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the colors, sweet. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet love. I was runner up last week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana