Sunday, March 31, 2019

What The Cowgirls Do - A Country Tag - Double D Gingham Challenge

Hello, Crafty Peeps
Yesterday, I created a card for the Double D Gingham Challenge.  Since one of my goals in 2019 is to use up as much of my scrap stash as I possibly can, I decided to do some paper piecing and create this little tag using the scraps from "Country Gingham" card.
Gingham Cowgirl
I really had forgotten how much I like paper piecing!  I haven't used my Copics in so long they were mostly dry and I did not have the refills for these colors so my girl is a little spotty.  I like her though because my disease has caused some crazy pigmentation on my face and I am a little spotty these days...maybe I was projecting!😄
Give Gingham Paper a Try!

Thanks so much, Double D Challenge!  
I Was So Honored

Stuff I used:
Dies: Unbranded - Heart Frame 
Papers: Kraft Cardstock 
Patterned Papers:  American Crafts "Marine"
Stamp:  Prima Dolls
Dies: Strip Alphabet Die - Tim Holtz™ Alterations "Alphabetical"
Twine, Wink of Stella™, Brad

Other Challenges Entered:


Thanks for Stopping By!


11 comments:

  1. OMG! This is just ADORABLE Chana! LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darlene! This was a really fun challenge for me!

      Delete
  2. woow I love this Image Chana
    So Adorable as cow-lady
    Love your paper piecing and great added of thread there
    Love your TAG Chana..
    I would like to join your other challenge :) tell me the link please...
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms. Monika! I'll be by to see you soon! Hugz!

      Delete
  3. She's adorable, great tag, love the gingham prints, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute country tag - love the image and layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw! I Have always loved tags and yours is so wonderful! The cowgirl image is adorable, but man oh man all of that gingham is fabulous! This is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Double D, Gingham Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOVE♥♥♥ Gingham is so fun anyways, but LOVE that you paper-pieced her outfit with it. Super creative. Thanks so much for linking up at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP last month! Winners will be announced this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana