Monday, July 2, 2012

Release Party - Jackson's Digital Expressions

Please click  HERE for current challenge!

JOIN US FOR OUR JULY RELEASE PARTY



IMAGE BY ROBERT JACKSON

I absolutely love this image!  As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be the first image from this release group that I would use in a project.  Our challenge this week: Anything Goes "A Rose By Any Other Name - Optional Twist: Use Any Flower But A Rose" also gave me an opportunity to use another one of my handmade flowers and some really cool background paper.  This image reminds me of Macedonia PB Church, the place where I grew up and where I always knew that I was loved.  Of course, the original building, that looked a lot like this image, was torn down and a beautiful new building was erected to accomdate the growing congregation.  But when I see little country churches like this, I always think "You Are Loved!"  Thanks, Robert for bringing back some sweet memories.

  
You could win this release!!!

Special "Featured" Designers 

This week, Candy Greeter of Cards By Candy!

Candy is on the Creative Team of Scrappers Delights

She is also a Designer for Ready, Set and Create Magazine

Candy has created projects for each day of her feature week! 

  • Month Long Design Challenge

  • Fabulous new sponsors 

  • Weekly Prize Drawings

  • Mini Blog Hop  July 6th - 8th

  • Welcome New Design Team Members

  • There will be surprises throughout the month so be sure to check-in each week

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Chana! Way too cute! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Chana! Love the scene and that gorgeous blossom! I miss chatting with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous creation! And yes it does bring back memories. I really love your coloring and your handmade flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring really brought this scene to life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana