Saturday, February 15, 2014

Inky Impressions - February New Release Day

Hi, Crafty Peeps!
It is New Release Day at Inky Impressions Stamps.  
How's this for a cute image!
 My thoughts were that this was a card for a child, so I decided to use primary colors!
 I added the "Giggles" Sentiment to keep the card fun!
Did not really care for any of the block printed get well sentiment in my stash, so I went with the script.  My grandson has been writing and reading script (cursive) since pre-k so I assume most kids are learning that as opposed to manuscript these days!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you will visit the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and The Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog (I design for this one).
Hugz,
Chana

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana