Sunday, October 26, 2014

613 Avenue Create Optional Twist - Bags, Tags, Boxes and More - Fabric Covered Cigar Box

Hello, Crafty Peeps

This is my second post for the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.  This project is for the Optional Twist portion of our challenge.

Last year I purchased a bunch of cigar boxes.  I plan to use them to hold stationery sets.
This box is slightly larger than the one I used for the Jewerly box.
Initially, I was going to use paper, but thought this fabric would work better.
I fused batting to the fabric and cut a rough pattern for the shape of the box.



I plan to create a mini album that will fit inside the jewelry box.  The cover of the mini will constructed with the papers used on the inside of the box.

Thanks for stopping by!   Hugz,  Chana Malkah

Challenges Entered (I'll Be Back!)
Scribble and Scraps Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow absolutely beautiful - love everything about it - great job as always tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the front door! This is totally gorgeous and oh, so chic! Is there nothing you cannot do? I love how harmonious your work always is, Chana. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the prettiest thing I've seen lately... Gorgeous fabric & perfect details... I admire your work here, Chana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, so much Sanja, Kathy and Ms. Babs! Your kind words are so much appreciated!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping by to thank you for joining in our challenge over at Scribble and Scrap. Good Luck!

    Jill Scribble and Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana