Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Shopping Our Stash - One Is A Lonely Numer - Create A Single Layer Project

Hello Crafty Peeples!
It is my week to host at Shopping Our Stash and I thought it would be fun to UP everyone's stress level by offering the following challenge:  
Create a Single Layer Project.  
Your project can be a card, tag, altered object, etc., but it has to be a flat projec!
No ribbons, no embellishments, just paper, stamps, and ink!

I wanted to create a "window" in my card, and stay true to the single layer theme, so I did a delicate job of attaching my acetate window so that I still only have one layer.
I get a big kick out of back lighting my projects!  I us

I used Cream Metallic Chalk Paint to color the background.  I also used them to add color to the images!   I love the Graphic 45 Lil Darlings Collection.

We look forward to having you join us!  Single Layer Cards are a real challenge, but I really enjoyed trying to think of a different approach.

SHOPPING OUR STASH CHALLENGE

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Chana this one layer card is fabulous, great background and lovely content to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! great use of chalks, as well... i always forget about chalks, lol! i should get them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty single layer project! Isn't it funny how single layers can be the most difficult?! You nailed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever lady! Way to add a window in a one layer card! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana