Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ClearSnap - Coloring Adult Pages with Smooch® Accent Inks

Hello, Crafty Peeples!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Today, my challenge to you is that you grab your favorite coloring book and use the wonderful colors in our ClearSnap® June Color Challenge to ink your page. 
The challenge is open until June 25th!
YOU Could win a prize pack with $50 of our wood mount stamps PLUS inks!
The Psychedelic 70's
You can see the pearlized finish of the Smooch® Gold Lame Ink in this shot!
The Smooch ® Accent Ink is a dynamic medium for coloring book pages.  You can find more photos and details on how this project was crafted at:

HUGZ!



Disclosure Statment:
EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1, 2009, FTC GUIDELINES REQUIRE BLOGGERS TO DISCLOSE ANY TIME THEY ARE COMPENSATED FOR ENDORSING OR REVIEWING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Project demonstrated above contains components I received for free in return for my services and for posts on my blog. I affirm that I have not made, nor would I ever make or endorse, misleading statements regarding any product or service used in the operation of this blog.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED ON MY BLOG, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT CMALKAH@YAHOO.COM.

Creative Challenges Entered:
Love To Create - Anything Creative - Mixed Media
SweetStamps - Anything Goes But A Card
More Mixed Media Challenge - Any Mixed Media Project
Creative Artiste Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How colourful your page has turned out
    thanks for joining our challenge over at
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
    Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful design. Love the bright colors and the awesome background. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and cheery page
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...
    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner xxx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    Creative Artiste Challenge Blog
    creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funkadelic and awesome sauce! The colors are groovy and fun. I bet you smiled while doing this, I know I would. Fantabulous. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana