Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #256 - Let Me Take A Selfie - Create A Polaroid Scene

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

Well, we have a fun one for you this week at Shopping Our Stash!  The team is excited to see your polaroid scene creations using items from your stash!
I have embarked on a self-imposed challenge to go through all the cards that are in my studio.  I am either giving them away or removing salvageable elements and using them on current creations.  I salvaged this Robert Jackson Image from a project I created almost five years ago.   This image is a personal favorite and it was nice to be able to reuse it!

Stash Items Used:
Image  - 5 years old
Black Card Stock - 5 years old
White Card Stock - 6 years old
Designer Paper -   3 years old
Brad -   3 years old
Photo Corners - 4 years old

My teammates have created delightful designs that I am sure will inspire you as you create your very own polaroid scene!  I expect the creativity level will be sky high for this one!

Thanks for Stopping By!
HUGZ,
CHANA




11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that image is unbeatably cuuuuuute! great save! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww this image is adorable and so fitting for the challenge. Fabulous job Chana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Isn't it so satisfying to use the pieces you have lying around to come up with a card... an awesome card at that! I love that you put the ages of your stash... it's neat to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to upcycle, Chana! This is all kinds of adorable! Such a cute image, I can see why you needed to rescue it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! That image is precious, so glad you were able to reuse it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter how old, this is still a lovely image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Chana: Well, this is beyond adorable!! what a cutie pie this little girl is, such a fun image colored beautifully. It always amazed me how little babies can do this, bending forward till their heads touch the floor.
    What a great idea to re purpose this adorable image and other items form your stash.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, reminds me of my granddaughter just starting to walk, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chana, So glad you rediscovered this image because your card brought a huge smile to my face. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana