Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Shopping Our Stash - Tea For Two - Use Coffee or Tea Theme

Hello, Crafty Peeps!

Our Stash Reducing Challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash is:
TEA FOR TWO  
We want you to create a project using a coffee or tea theme.
I like to create my own vellum paper backgrounds and thought I would use this challenge to color up some of the vellum sheets that have lingered in my stash for a couple of years now.  

 I colored one side of the vellum with ColorBox®  Paintbox Chalk Ink Pad - Mercantile.
 The ClearSnap® Rollergraph is very handy tool for applying inked designs to large areas.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to see your designs in the challenge!
HUGZ!
Chana Malkah

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful background and thanks for the mini tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love that you created that background!! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing vellum panel!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A splendid card. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are clever! this is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana