Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Shopping Our Stash - Winter Wonderlan

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
The Shopping Our Stash Challenge will run for two weeks.  We all need to take that holiday break.  So, you have extra time to share your Winter Wonderland Creations with us.   These do not have to be Christmas related...just lots of winter stuff like snowflakes!
I love making boxes and these cracker boxes are so pretty!
I CASED her project to prepare this gift for my Grandson's Teacher.  She is from Paris and I was tempted to use an Eiffel Tower Stamp but that would be too pedestrian. 
The smaller box serves as a lid and holds tea bags (I forgot to take a photo of the open box.)  We filled the large box with Hershey's Kisses!

I Created A Male Version of the Cracker Box and will share it here later this week!  Thanks for stopping by and remember to play along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
HUGZ!
CHANA MALKAH

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome. I've never tried one but I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome project Chana! Love how the white and gold combo gives these boxes an elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I am loving all the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at this since it was posted at HQ... you are definitely the box-master, and I always admire how you try new things. The Eiffel Tower would be cute, but the snowflake is perfect this time of year, and the colors are elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana