Sunday, March 26, 2017

Portia's Poetry Book- Using Graphic 45's Typography

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Times flies when you have poor eyes!  Hopefully, my surgeries will be scheduled within the next month and I will be able to return to crafting on a regular basis.  I have managed to complete a few book projects.  It is amazing how much I can get done, even with bad eyesight, when I stay off Facebook. 

My SIL loves to write poetry and while she types most of it on her computer, she still likes to write her initial ideas on paper.  I am still working on my bookbinding skills and jumped at the opportunity to make a poetry book as a birthday gift for her.

This is my second attempt using the buttonhole stitch.  
I was successful keeping my bottom stitches straight but not so much with the top stitches.  
 I used Photoshop to create the notebook paper for the signatures.  This book has 14 signatures and 4 Kraft Dividers.  Each divider holds one signature.
I created pockets on both sides of the cover (inside) for index cards.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana