Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Shopping Our Stash - April Showers Bring May Flowers


Hello, Crafty Peeps!
It is so nice to join my teammates this week at Shopping Our Stash for a fun, fun challenge.   This week we pay homage to "April Showers Bring May Flowers."  Our ask is not big, we simply want you to use a flower on your project.

I am working on my TN setup for June, so I decided to make a loaded page marker.   I love making these and they are perfect for stash reduction.

Loaded Page Markers for your Planner.

Best little laminator on the planet!  You'll need this.
Markers and paper clips are easy to make.  You'll need patterned paper, pocket labels (or not, you can create your own using laminating pouches.)  Paper clips, clue and double-sided tape (Like Scor-Tape.)
To satisfy the challenge, I used a floral patterned paper and I added little floral stickers to my markers and paper flowers as toppers on my small book/page marks.  One of my images is sporting a floral dress, as well.
Since this marker is for my To Do List insert, I figured "hustle" was an appropriate sentiment.  I purchased the file from the Silhouette Store.  The To Do header is included in the die cut template at Scrapcraftastic (see link below).
The small brown bag contains additional stickers and die cuts!
 Back of Markers.  
The large marker is double loaded (pockets front and back) 
the smaller pink marker is front loaded.
These little puppies will eat up stash scraps.  I have become addicted and plan to spend tomorrow making a bunch of these.

You can also make these for use in junk journals and mini albums.  Here is a link to a designer whose work I just love.







4 comments:

  1. Awesome projects, I've never seen the hidden ones and of course I'm on the hunt for a tutorial. Beautiful images and great design, so nice to see you back on board at SOS, you have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!
    So happy to have you creating with the DT, I have missed ya xxooxx
    So many gorgeous pieces here to take in! You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to come back with a bang! The markers and little paper clips are all so amazing! Soooo glad to have you back crafting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant ideas and great to use scraps off to check out the link too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana