Tuesday, June 19, 2018

She's A Craftin' Machine - Shopping Our Stash

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Page Markers cut on the Silhouette
We have a fun challenge for you this week at Shopping Our Stash!  We are curious to see examples of the many creative ways crafters use their various crafting machines.   

My Silhouette Cameo has been getting quite the workout since I became an avid planner girl.  I usually decorate three days at a time, which is easy because my days don't vary that much.  

I definitely like these funky little page markers, by Scrapcraftastic™.  Her template includes blanks so that you can personalize the markers to fit your needs.
Link to Scrapcraftastic



I added stickers to the markers that I use in my TN.  Customizing your files is easy peasy and that means your personality drives the design of your pages and the elements you use in your planner.
~~~~~~
While I use some paid sticker images, I have found quite a few blogs that provide monthly freebie kits.  Most of the designers provide Studio.3, JPEG, and PDF files so using the print and cut function on the Cameo is very easy.  Additionally, most designers will include printing instructions for using their stickers with the Cameo.  Even if you don't have a cutting machine, you can print the files and use sissors.  Most sticker designers provide helpful hints about fussing cutting the sticker sheets.

I mix and match elements from various sticker sheets (I'm just weird like that) but most planners will use one theme throughout their weekly and/or monthly planning.  The pajama-clad image was fussy cut but the other stickers were cut using the Cameo.  The lazy day and Family time stickers are layered on top of planner square stickers.  The page tab is also a sticker and was fussy cut.

My daily calendar page has pre-defined boxes for things like goals, notes, schedule, and to do lists.  I usually cover those with stickers so that my pages are more interesting and I have more flexibility in the content of the page.

If you have never explored the world of planning, I would encourage you to do so...it is great fun and there is a true benefit in organizing your daily, weekly, and monthly routines.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah











4 comments:

  1. WOW!! I know the Cameo machine is great and you just showed some amazing and fun examples of what this wonderful machine can do.
    Those page markers are beautiful, fun and so very creative.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooo cool and yes CLASSY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun planner accessories, fabulous work as always, It would make using a planner fun. (not a planner person) I keep thinking about one, maybe if I have more time or add a couple of hours to my day lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your planner projects. You sure put your Cameo to good use. The pajama clad lady is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana