Wednesday, March 7, 2012

STAMP-N-DOODLE BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!  This week we are having a BLOG HOP to introduce our new STAMP-N-DOODLE DT members as well as for you to get to see our updated STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP.  We hope you will come hop along with us and we also hope you will play along in our NEW CHALLENGE!!

For the hop, you will follow the path to each DT member's blog, make sure you leave a comment on each and every blog in order to qualify for the prizes - each DT member will award a prize and there will be a GRAND PRIZE winner drawn from the challenge blog in addition to the challenge winner.

Our theme for the CHALLENGE is KIDS - can be images of kids, something for a kid, sentiment about kids - as long as it's something about kids, you can enter our challenge.  You have until Monday, March 12 at 11:59pm EST to complete the hop and to get your challenge entries in to STAMP-N-DOODLE blog.  We'd love to see you use an image from our STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP, but it is not required to play along.

So, I bet you're ready to start hopping?!?  Your first stop is STAMP-N-DOODLE blog, if at any time you get lost along the way, please return here to find your way back on track.

Your stops will then be as follows:

WENDY
AUDREY
LISA

Your final stop will be STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP - you do not need to leave a comment at the shop. Have fun and hope you will also come play in the challenge!!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Chana, Blogging right along here. I do love all the bright colors you use on your cards and your blog is so striking. Ta Ta

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats sooooooooooooo cute. all bright colors you have used which makes it just stunning. Love that cloud.... send me one :P.

    your new followeer.

    http://ilovecreativity-bhawana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! I love te colors and the cat in the bottom right corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love it. It's so playful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - I love all the animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright colours for a child Chana - I love all the embellishments you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi chana, your vibrant colours will cheer anyone up, but will be loved by children.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chana,

    Lovely bright colours.

    I'm passing the Liebster Award on to you from my blog.

    http://kaseyscraftcorner.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/my-third-liebster-award.html

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAH!!! That sentiment is PERFECT for that image!! (-:
    What a great scene you have created!!
    LOVE IT!!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, love the primary color combo, fun sentiment!
    hugs,
    JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Beth,

    I'm Blogging along!!!

    I think your card is wonderful.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!Your Card looks so Amazing!!I love the Colors you Have used ...Simply Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chana, just hopping through!What a gorgeous, bright & happy card!Perfect for a child, would brighten their day for sure!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chana, love your card! Put a smile on my face:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana