Sunday, September 14, 2014

613 Avenue Create Facebook Contest!!!

Good Morning, Crafty Peeples!

613 Avenue Create Facebook Contest Alert!!!!
Today we reveal our official Facebook Feature Badge.  In celebration, we will award one lucky Commenter the chance to work with Graphic / Digital Designer Kathyrne Elizabeth and develop their personal watermark. Best of all...We are footing the bill.
  Visit our Facebook Page and leave a comment.
Here is our new FB Feature Badge.  It will be awarded only on our FB page.


This week at 613 Avenue Create, our challenge is
 ANYTHING GOES!  
So, the world is your oyster.

Hugz, 
Chana Malkah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana