Sunday, February 3, 2019

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Use A Critter

Hello, Crafty Makers!
This is my first post on my own challenge blog in over two years.  
It feels good to rejoin the family!  The past four years have been so challenging but finding out that my disease is now clinically inactive and that I am in remission is confirmation that the fight was worth it.  My family is relieved.  I can see it in my husband's face and hear it in my children's voices.  My eldest grandson is delighted that I won't have to get "hooked up to random medical devices" anymore.

I owe a great debt of thanks to Sheryl Hare who took the lead at 613 Avenue Create and kept everything running smoothly and keeping the vision for the team that Kathi and I had when we first started the challenge.  All of the designers at 613 Avenue Create are special ladies and so very talented.  I can't thank them enough for keeping my little crafting dream alive.

Hello, Love!
Image by Rick St. Dennis.
 I just found this adorable image to be irresistible.  I don't do a lot of critters and own relatively few stamps or digital images of animals so getting this image in Rick's January Packet was timely.
I added some loose glitter and Glossy Accents™ to the bow and heart.

Supplies Used:
Rick St. Dennis January Heart Package
Tim Holtz® Thinlit™ Word Dies "Love" and "Friendship"
Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals Small
Ranger® Glossy Accents
Neenah Papers: Solar White and Red Pepper
Glitter

Thanks for Stopping by!
Hugz



6 comments:

  1. I love Rick St Dennis images and this one has to be one of my favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Chana and that is such a great image too. Fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Kittie Chana...lovely coloring too and love the opening of your card here
    I dont have this DIES but only simple oval one
    Lovely CAS cat card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find my regular oval so I used this one! I was thinking the regular oval would have been prettier. I am glad you like this one!
    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Chana! Keep living well my friend! I really like your design on this one - those scalloped edges, offset from the oval to expose the red paper is so creative! I have never tried elevating a punched/die cut panel and sinking my fussy cut image into the hole... thanks for the inspiration - I am going to try that today! Dang, I love the boost in my mojo I get here at 613!
    ~ginny,
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana