Thursday, January 26, 2012

HUGS AND KISSES - DT CARD

Hello, Cardies,!  Over at Friendship's Garden, our challenge this week is a sketch!  I am the world's worst at sticking to the absolute true sketch design, but I try to get close.  I think you can see the sketch.  Although it is hard to see, the Focal Panel is actually sitting in a frame.  It's a pretty cool effect in real life!

Supplies:  Neenah Classic Linen Cover - Solar White; Memory Box Dies - Serfina Heart (I ued the negative); Embossing Folder: Couture Creations Pinstripe; Butterfly: Offray - Stylish Accents; Ribbon -Dollar Tree; Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo - Hearts and Love Clearstamp set.  Miscellaneous: Pearls-Want@Scrap; chalk,

Thanks for taking a look!  head over to FG and enter the Sketch Challenge, just remember, no stamping (except your sentiment) is allowed.  Digis may be used but they must be pre-colored.  I love this challenge site.  You really get to use all your wonderful dies, charms, embossing folders and other design elements that usually only compliment a stamped image.  It is a great way to learn how to use paper in more challenging and decorative ways.   IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE COLOR CHALLENGE CLICK HERE!



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorjuss and have to agree on using one's other element's, such fun not to use an image!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Theresa!

    Be well,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some card my friend! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment...I do love comments, and new friends! Look forward to getting to know you better via our mutual love for cards!
    Hugs,
    Beth - GHWI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card - love the way you've used the negative heart. I am so pleased to be able to join you girls this week as GD at Friendship's Garden x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Hazel and Elisabet! I hope both of you will enter a design in my color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Chana! I love that diecut heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana