Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Is In The Air - The Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Hello, Crafty Peoples!

I'm back with a quick post for The Outlawz Greetings Challenge Team!  I don't celebrate Valentine's Day and this year is the first time I have created so many cards for this holiday.  This is the last one! YAY!  I was running out of ideas.  Our Sponsor this week is:

The curved border base and inside papers have been on my cutting table for about a month.  I cut it for another project but it didn't really fit the challenge.  Whenever I do that, I usually leave all the elements in place and put it on an easel on my cutting table.  This way, I am forced to look at it every time I use my Big Shot to die cut.

I was really, really stuck for an idea even after I colored the image.  When I was cutting the heart layers, I looked at the base sitting on the easel and thought the image and the base would make a good marriage.  I am trying to deplete my stash so I decided to use this sentiment even though the color is not an exact match.

Decorating the inside of my cards is definitely helping to reduce my stash!  Sometimes the inside looks better than the outside!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will join us at the Outlawz and play along in one of our 7 challenges.

Challenges Entered:
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Use a Cute Animal Stamp

4 comments:

  1. such sweet cards Chana.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love the layers that you've used. I also like the idea of keeping materials in view when they didn't work out with something else, so that you can design around them another time. This is the perfect mix of papers and designs for this card. What an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dots paper much and you coloring the image so lovely too with all the colors...and nice inside too..I never took care the inside and you did very well..adorable card Chana

    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #113, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that scalloped edge is fabulous Chana. Such a sweet little bear too! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana