Sunday, June 26, 2016

DIY Organic Serving Tray - A Natural Approach to Fun Summer Dining

Hello, Crafty Peeps!

I can't believe I am already at the end of my first month as a Guest Blogger for ClearSnap®.   I am having a blast working with their amazing products and enjoying the opportunity to participate in cross promotions with great companies like CardMaker® Magazine and this week with Basswood®.   What a boost for my creative soul!

DIY Organic Serving Tray - Using Ink Like Paint
This is a delightful way to enjoy a snack in the backyard.  I have used my tray twice since it's completion.  There is a brocade-like design in the tray that plays well against the light.
It feels good to work with Pigment Inks again.   ClearSnap® has an array of fabulous in-house Pigment Ink Products as well as Teresa Collins and Ann Butler.

 Another "The Hubster" Story. 
When I received my products for the ClearSnap® and Basswood® Cross Promotion, The Hubster picked up my Basswood Country Round and asked: 

Hubster:  "What are you supposed to do with a big hunk of wood?
Me:          "It is not a hunk of wood, it is a tree slice and you know that."
Hubster:  "Yeah, well, maybe, but it isn't even big enough for your buddy, Tom, 
                  to use to make one his crazy tables."  
Me:          "Tom's tables are very pretty," I replied. " And I have to fabricate the
                  project on my own so Tom would be of no help! You know that, too."
Hubster:  "Well, I'll tell you what I don't know."
Me:           (with attitude)"What?"
Hubster:  "I don't know what the hell you are going to do with that big hunk of wood."

I wonder, sometimes, if  The Hubster understands the meaning of "Blunt Force Trauma!"

While you are there, check out  Rose's fabulous "Welcome" plaque.  


HUGZ,


Disclosure Statement

EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1, 2009, FTC GUIDELINES REQUIRE BLOGGERS TO DISCLOSE ANY TIME THEY ARE COMPENSATED FOR ENDORSING OR REVIEWING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.

The Project that is demonstrated below contains components I received for free from ClearSnap® in return for my services as a Guest Designer and for posts on my blog. I affirm that I have not made, nor would I ever make or endorse, misleading statements regarding any product or service used in the operation of this blog.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED ON MY BLOG, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT CMALKAH@YAHOO.COM.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, what a great idea, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool tray. I'm sure you will get lots of comments on it. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana