Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Shopping Our Stash - What's The Good Word

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Welcome to another fun Tuesday at Shopping Our Stash! 
What's The Good Word - Use a Single Word Die Cut
I actually made two cards for this challenge.  I mis-read the challenge the first time.  I thought we were supposed to use a single word, so I made the kraft "Love" card.  Then when I went to the blog to upload my project I realized I was supposed to use a die cut!  SMH.  
I find myself still playing around with black and white and using the die cut negative seemed the perfect focal for this creation! The ribbon on this project is almost ten years old.  I found it at Michaels during their after X-mas sale.  I planned to use it on a jewelry box, but that project never materialized!  
Everything in this project is stash. I have been exceptionally good about not buying craft supplies. My little savings account is growing! I plan to cancel a few subscriptions and really devote myself to just using what I have.

Stash Materials Used:
Bazzill - White Card Stock:  5 years old
Ribbon - 10 years old
Photo Corners - 6 years old
Chalk Color Sticks - 8 years old
Thanks Die - Memory Box - 5 years old
Flamingo Die - Echo Park Designer Dies - 2 years old
Embossing Folder - WRMK Next Level "Quilted" - 6 months old

Thanks for Stopping By!
Hugz
CHANA MALKAH 







5 comments:

  1. Awesome job of using the negative word die. great design and love that flamingo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and I wish this ribbon was still in stock...it is also gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards in your own elegant style. I love that quilting. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun creations and great choice of words.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, love the background you created, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana