Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Know Your Value - Shopping Our Stash - Summer Color Challenge

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
This week at Shopping Our Stash, we have a wonderful color palette to help inspire your creativity.
DaCre8tive One
I have recently become a fan of an artist known as DaCre8tive One.  I became aware of this artist while searching for African American Images on Pinterest.   I would like to say the image I used today is my favorite but I love all of the images and the truth is, they are all my favorites!
The DaCre8tive One has a unique way of using a neutral to bring energy and life to the faceless images, consequently, one is able to infer and express multiple meanings.

I took the most pedestrian interpretive approach for this design but the sentiment seemed very relevant to today's environment.  #knowyourvalue and #metoo 

I appreciate the visit and I look forward to seeing your design in the Shopping Our Stash Challenge




Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Worldwin ColorMates - "Deep Terra-Cotta; Neenah Papers-"Baronial Ivory"
Designer Paper: Authentique Collection - "Fresh"
Die Cut:  Sizzix® Alterations™ Thinlits™ - "Love"


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your card! I'm going to go look up that artist. Love the way you did the inside with the patterned paper mirroring the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and I love how you've incorporated it into your fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, what an amazing image and you've done it proud, missus! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image, you could feel the sentiment even if you didn't put it there.
    Love the layers and how you placed them behind this sweet image, the inside sentiment's words are simple amazing.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing image and love how you finished off your card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana