Monday, October 31, 2011

TRASH AND STASH

The Greeting Card Challenge at Outlawz this week is "Recycle Plus A Sentiment"  I made a Trio of Cards.  I always welcome a chance to get rid of Stash and Trash.


The two cards above  were used with scraps from Mauve Sprockets a submission to Mojo Monday!

This card was made from stash and trash remains of Golden Collage.  The background paper is remnant of a large sheet that I stamped to create my collage.  The Ribbon Embellishment is actually a bookmark that can be detached by the receipient!

Thanks for stopping by!  C-YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana