Thursday, February 2, 2012

You Are So NOT My Sweetheart!

OUR FUNNY VALENTINE'S CARD CHALLENGE
?

Oh, come on, Cardies!  Admit that you are already tired of looking at red and white cards; walking into the local CVS or Rite Aid and seeing those tacky red boxes of chocolate candy!    Well, guess what?  This challenge is not about any of that!  You are ready for something different.
Kim is challenging us to make a card or project for someone other than your significant other and it must include black! Let's have fun with this challenge. 

Here is my project to help inspire you.  I made this card for my grandson's 1st grade teacher!


I just love this little bear!  He is one of the new releases at Guylou's Inimitability!  And guess what?  You could win this digi!  Just leave a comment containing the words "So Not My Sweetheart!"  There will be three lucky winners!

Now, here is the information for the challenge at Guylou's Inimitability
Deadline:
You have until 10:00pm on February 16th to link your project to the InLinkz at the end of Guylou's post. Please make sure your project matches the requirements before you link it.
One entry per participant.
Make sure you link back to your project url ...not your blog url!
Prizes:
A winner will selected randomly and will win:
1. A $10.00 gift certificate from Guylou's online store
2. and the winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.
You can enter only one project per challenge, but if you use a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, your project will count for two entries. If you don't have one of her digistamps and your budget is tight; please check her online store where several freebies are available.


5 comments:

  1. 'So not my Sweetheart' , lol, you are so right, fun up to a point, then one wants to do it different, love the sentiment and such a cutie!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little pirate bear - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So Not my Sweetheart" seems like a harsh sentiment for a valentine, Chana - lol! You're right, though - overload on the pink and red hearts everywhere! Your card is so cute and the bear is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and wonderful! Love the fresh design and cool banner!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card!!! Your grandson's teacher will love it!! It is perfect!!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana